3D-POX is a two-component, solvent-free, kneadable epoxy. It is moldable, carvable, strong, and exhibits excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates. It is easily sanded and will accept paint, screws and nails.
• Cold setting, low density formulation
• Consistent machining characteristics
• Combines the stability of Araldite resins with the machinability of wood
• Bonds with most structural materials
• Can be worked with patternmakers tools
• Construction models and patterns
• Alteration or repair of existing tools and patterns (resin, wood, or metal)
Weigh out resin and hardener. Using a spatula (or similar blade) on a clean dry non absorbent surface, mix
thoroughly until the mixture is a uniform brown color. Mix together equal proportions of SV 427-2 and HV 427-1 on flat surface, using a suitable blade.
A can of 500 grams of mixture is usable for 50 – 60 minutes
The mixture may be built up layer by layer to any thickness. Each layer should be allowed to gel before
application of the succeeding layer as a precaution against possible build up excessive exothermal heat.