3D-POX is a two-component, solvent-free, kneadable epoxy. It is moldable, carvable, strong, and exhibits excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates. It is easily sanded and will accept paint, screws and nails.
• Cold setting, low density formulation
• Consistent machining characteristics
• Combines the stability of Araldite resins with the machinability of wood
• Bonds with most structural materials
• Can be worked with patternmakers tools
• Construction models and patterns
• Alteration or repair of existing tools and patterns (resin, wood, or metal)
Weigh out resin and hardener. Using a spatula (or similar blade) on a clean dry non absorbent surface, mix
thoroughly until the mixture is a uniform brown color. Mix together equal proportions of SV 427-2 and HV 427-1 on flat surface, using a suitable blade.
A can of 500 grams of mixture is usable for 50 – 60 minutes
The mixture may be built up layer by layer to any thickness. Each layer should be allowed to gel before
application of the succeeding layer as a precaution against possible build up excessive exothermal heat.
Epoxy resin paste for manual application. Combines the stability of Araldite resins with the machinability of wood. Used for alteration or repair of existing tools and patterns (resin, wood, or metal).